top of page



Many associations only pay income tax on profit from non-member income and some associations are income tax-exempt due to their specific purpose or as a registered charity. 

Governology can advise on the most appropriate taxation and charitable arrangements to suit your association or charity.

Contact us

We are here to assist. Contact us by phone or email.

bottom of page