top of page

Changing Incorporation

Green Roofs

Associations often incorporate under the Associations Incorporation Act of a state or territory and later decide incorporation under the Commonwealth Corporations Act would be more suitable. Some regulators mandate such a transfer. Analysing whether changing jurisdictions and legislation is appropriate and communicating this to stakeholders is part of the process.

The processes and paperwork to successfully change incorporation is complex. Governology can give relevant advice as well as assist hands-on with the transfer process.

Contact us

We are here to assist. Contact us by phone or email.

bottom of page